[Qbs] Use of qbs.architecture with qtc

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 18:09:57 CET 2020

Hi,

I was using it at the project level which was obviously wrong.
I managed to change all the occurrences of the test by moving them in the
condition of the different products.

Except in this case:
Depends {
        name: "Qt";
        submodules: ["widgets"]
        condition: !qbs.architecture.contains("arm")
    }
Is there a way to use the qbs.architecture to select the depend?

QtCreator regularly overwrites the profile config file. I used to add the
qbs.architecture property in the file and it gets wiped out from time to
time.

Raphael