[Qbs] Construction project.buildDirectory

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Thu Feb 6 08:18:04 CET 2020

Hello Pavel,

>> Some code has been moved around to fix a different problem with
>> Project-level probes, so this appears to be a side effect of that.
>> However, you can just leave off the "project.", and it will work both
>> with 1.15 and 1.14.
> Yes, i did so. But I wanted to find out if the previous behavior would
> be restored. This is about syntactic sugar: I would like for the whole
> project to have a uniform construction of "project.buildDirectory"

sorry for breaking this. The issue has been fixed by
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qbs/qbs/+/289271 and the fix will be in
Qt Creator 4.11.1 which is about to be released this week. You may try
http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qtcreator/4.11/4.11.1/187/ or just wait for
the official release.

Best regards
Richard