[Qbs] Applying cxxFlags to certain files

Dan Pat dannix84 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:42:51 CEST 2020

I have checked out the solution and discovered an inconvenience. As it
stands, Artifacts are passed to the "cpp" module  with flags set by the
Product (and product imported Modules) in the context of which the
Artifacts are built. But as soon as I set the Artifact specific
"cpp.cxxFlags" , they seem to replace, instead of being appended to
(desired behaviour), the Product-wise flags. Can you suggest any clean way
to deal with this?