[Qbs] QBS script parsing speed

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Tue Jun 30 09:45:10 CEST 2020

Hello.

Now I'm trying to write a QBS build script for a fairly large project
(QGIS). After making every change to the build script - the project tree
is rebuilt and QtCreator freezes for 10-15 seconds. It seems that 10-15
is not so much, but since I have to make a lot of changes in the script,
in the aggregate the slowdown turns out to be quite significant.
I suppose I was not the only one who faced a similar problem on large
projects. I would like to know if any measures are being planned to
increase the speed of re-parsing a project?
I am using QtCreator 4.11.2 (QBS 1.15.1)

--
BR, Pavel Karelin