[Qbs] Android multiarch

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:34:20 CEST 2020

Hi there,

As an experiment, i've just tried Qt-5.14, and this has enabled
multi-arch on Android.
I can select the list of architecture i want to support with qbs.architectures.
This works for libraries, but my application is disabled:
Error while handling 'TestApp'
Product 'TestApp' had errors and was disabled.

3 of them, and that's all i get. I have 3 Depends that point to
internal libraries, maybe that's the smoking gun...
I have
    multiplexByQbsProperties: ["architectures"]
    qbs.architectures: ["arm64", "x86_64"]
For libs and apps.
I tried as well the 'usesNativeCode' but no success.

Any idea what i'm missing?

Thanks,
Chris