[Qbs] Set cpp properties for generated cpp files (moc) does not seem to work

Maximilian Hrabowski hrabowski at clausmark.com
Thu May 14 14:22:53 CEST 2020

Hi all,

we have quite a strict warning policy so all warnings are treated as errors in our code. This creates problems when including third-party code that produces warnings, so usually those files are put in a special group and warningsAreErrors is turned off:

Group {
…
cpp.treatWarningsAsErrors: false
}

This usually works quite well. But now i’ve got the problem that i need to disable this for cpp files generated by moc. I tried the following approach but it does not seem to work:

Group {
fileTagsFilter: [“moc_cpp"]
cpp.treatWarningsAsErrors: false
}