[Qbs] Qtc: Cannot find the androiddeploy Json file

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Thu May 14 14:45:28 CEST 2020

On Fri, 15 May 2020 at 00:16, Raphael Cotty <raphael.cotty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> The json file used in android_support.qbs is an input file used by the androiddeployqt tool to generate the apk.
> Here, the term deploy refers to gathering all the qt dependencies (qt libs, plugins...) in a directory in order to generate the apk.
>
> The json file you talk about looks more to me to something linked to the deployment on the target.
> Any idea of the json file name when it works?
When run by qbs:
/home/chgans/Projects/build-FactoryTools-Android_for_armeabi_v7a_arm64_v8a_x86_x86_64_Clang_Qt_5_14_2_for_Android-Debug/Debug_Android__54f9cea5714846ce/TestApp.93c1d015/androiddeployqt.json

But this time, QtC didn't try to run androiddeployqt, honestly the
behaviour seems to be unstable.

adb install fails. It's possible that these sort of APK are not
supported by our AOSP.
I'll ask someone if this is supposed to work or not.

Thanks,
Chris