[Qbs] Using ConanfileProbe with yocto cross compiling toolchain

Kai Dohmen psykai1993 at googlemail.com
Fri May 15 13:16:46 CEST 2020

> > Do you know how I can easily extract the environment variables?
> >  https://doc.qt.io/qbs/jsextension-environment.html#currentenv  seems
like a
> > solution but I don't know how to access a process environment with this.
>
> Which environment variables? If I understood you correctly, then you have
> environment variables generated by yocto in a file/script which you need
> parse somehow in a probe. There is no probe for that, you would have to
> implement your own.

Sorry. I meant how to extract the environment variables from the yocto
script.
My idea was to source the script in a process with
https://doc.qt.io/qbs/jsextension-process.html
and then just query all the process environment variables with
https://doc.qt.io/qbs/jsextension-environment.html#currentenv.
This way I would not need to parse the yocto script myself in the
"YoctoEnvProbe".