[Qbs] isystem with clang

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:46:07 CEST 2020

Hello, you can find the generated modules in the build directory.

$ pwd
/Users/abbapoh/Programming/qt5/alien/qbs/examples/helloworld-qt

$ qbs
Build graph does not yet exist for configuration 'default'. Starting from scratch.
Resolving project for configuration default
Setting up Qt at '/Applications/Qt/5.14.2/clang_64/bin/qmake'...
Qt was set up successfully.

$ ll default/genmodules/Qt/a779ea9613ba57bb/modules/Qt/
total 16