[Qbs] AAR dependency for APK generation

Raphael Cotty raphael.cotty at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:26:26 CEST 2020

Hi,
qbs runs androiddeployqt with "--aux-mode" argument which disables the use
of gradle.
In this mode androiddeployqt only gathers dependencies.
The rest of the job being made by qbs.
So when you use androiddeployqt directly I guess it's without "--aux-mode".
I could not find much information about what needs to be done to "merge"
the AAR package with the apk.
If anyone has some detailed info we can see how difficult that could be to
add the feature in qbs.
Raph