[Qbs] AutotestRunner in QtCreator

Richard Weickelt richard at weickelt.de
Tue Nov 24 10:17:40 CET 2020

What do you mean, it does not show up? It should show up as a product in the project view, but it is not built by default. In order to "run" it, you need to

1. have application products with the additional type autotest. Just write something like:

Application {
    type: base.concat(["autotest"])
    // ...

2. Build the AutorestRunner product explicitly. It will not show up under "run".