[Qbs] How to explicitly prohibit the use of qt-framework in project

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Mon Oct 19 20:26:02 CEST 2020

Hi !

I need to check the build of the project for the case where qt-framework
is not installed
For this I have created the following construction:

Depends { name: "Qt"; submodules: ["core", "network"]; required: false}
condition: Qt.core.present

Then in QtC I created a profile without qt-framework, and I tried to
build the project. ... and the project was built.
It turned out that QBS found qt-framework on my system (Linux Kubuntu).

Question: to make the QBS strictly follow the the build profile, and
does not look for qt-framework where they are not asked for it?

I use QBS 1.16

--
BR, Pavel Karelin