[Qbs] Long live QBS plugin for VSCode

Denis Shienkov denis.shienkov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:37:24 CEST 2020

Hi developers,

Recently, I have started the plugin for the VS Code that support the QBS:

* https://github.com/denis-shienkov/vscode-qbs

Right now I have released the developer pre-view release v0.0.5:

* https://github.com/denis-shienkov/vscode-qbs/releases/tag/v0.0.5

Right now this plugin support the following features:

* It is possible to open the QBS project folder.
* It is possible to choose the desired active QBS project file in this
folder.
* It is possible to choose the QBS buil profile to build the active project.
* It is possible to choose the QBS buil configuration to build the
active project.
* It is possible to choose the product to build (or all products).
* It is possible to choose the product to run.
* It is possible to choose the product to debug.
* It is possible to change some QBS options in the plugin settings.
* It automatically support the intelli sense highliting for the C/C++
sources.

At least, I have successfully compiled the QtCreatoe and the QBS using this
plugin. Also, it is possible to debug the sources.

All desired documentation about usage of VS Code can be found in
official VS Code site. And for the QBS plugin you can look on the
Readme.md files (and on the small documentation in /docs folder).

I hope someone is interested in this and helps in the development
of this plugin. ))

Best regards,
Denis