[Qbs] dependency tracking

Dan Pat dannix84 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:11:41 CEST 2020

Hi, I have a code generator using C++ *.h headers as its input. Everything
works fine for me except for dependency tracking. Since inputs are ordinary
include files they often include other include files which include other
include files etc. The problem is that when an include file included by the
input file changes the generator is not rerun, because, I guess,  it knows
nothing about it. The dependency extraction logic should be pretty much the
same as the one used by the built-in cpp scanner. Do I need to write my own
Scanner to do the job, or is there a way to somehow reuse the functionality
already implemented in the cpp module?