[Qbs] Specify custom applications and application arguments in qbs project

юрий нуждин nuzhdin.urii at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 13:06:31 CEST 2020

I have a project which creates an executable which accepts different
command line arguments
I want to specify in the qbs project that there are several predefined
command line arguments which will be visible as separate runnables in
QtCreator.
It would be also nice if I can specify 3d party executables as well with
arguments and environment.

Currently for a work-around I copy run configuration and specify all
arguments manually, downside is that these changes are stored in .user
file, and on a different machine (and a platform) I need to specify it
again, which is not convenient and error-prone.

Maybe you know a way how I can achieve this? Or at least point to me how
QtCreator understands that the artifact can be executed?

Best regards,
Yury