[Qbs] Dynamic generation of the resource file

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 12:07:01 CEST 2021

In Qbs, you can set properties for individual files using Group item:

Qt.core.resourceFileBaseName: "trigrams"
Group {
    fileTagsFilter: [«qrc_input1»] // trigrams-map in your example
    fileTags: ["qt.core.resource_data»]
    Qt.core.resourcePrefix: «prefix1"
}

Group {
    fileTagsFilter: [«qrc_input2»]
    fileTags: ["qt.core.resource_data»]
    Qt.core.resourcePrefix: «prefix2"
}

Looking into Qt.core code, it supports multiple prefixes like that. Multiple qrc files in one Product are not supported though - this can be implemented, but no one needed this so far.

Ivan