[Qbs] QBS for Ubuntu LTS releases and docker images

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 2 13:14:05 CEST 2022

Hi, Alberto!

Thanks for the repository. When I will be deploy a new assembly stand, I
will definitely use it.

It's too bad the core developers of QBS didn't do this sooner. Now the
fresh compiled version of QBS can only be downloaded as an archive (and
in my country even this cannot be done now).
Not that this was a problem for me, but as an indirect sign of the
immaturity of the product, there is a place to be. Sometimes I hear such
reproaches among my colleagues.

Alberto, will the repository work for ARM-platforms? Or only Amd/Intel?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Karelin