[Qbs] Failed 'PackageBuild' product on QBS 1.22

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Sun May 15 19:27:58 CEST 2022

Made a minimum project (in attach). It turned out to start it.

A new question has appeared: the list of libraries in the product can be
changed. See "lib.libmod.dynamicLibraries" in the product.qbs, line 13.
The adjusted list will not be included in the rule. It can be fixed?

In passing, one more question: the libmod.qbs file does not appear in
the project tree in QtC. Is it supposed to be like this?

--
Pavel