[Qbs] Qbs 1.23.2 released

Карелин Павел hkarel at yandex.ru
Wed Oct 26 15:29:53 CEST 2022

 > Do I understand correctly that you use self-built QtC and you built
it using Qbs?
Yes. Moreover, Qbs is also self-built :))

 > My understanding is that RUNPATH only affects libraries with a NEEDED
entry, i.e. direct dependencies, while RPATH covers indirect
dependencies as well.
Here says about the same:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47117443/dynamic-linking-with-rpath-not-working-under-ubuntu-17-10/47243544#47243544

 > What I don't understand is why Pavel's linker uses RUNPATH and mine
uses RPATH by default. Could it be that distributions patch binutils
according to their preferences?
This problem began to arise in people when switching to Ubuntu 18.04 (I
ran into it at Ubuntu 20.04 because I missed 18.04)
Apparently in Canonical decided that RUNPATH by default is more right.

--
Pavel