[Qbs] ModuleProvider concept

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at itechnical.de
Thu Feb 16 11:03:42 CET 2023

*Create* the files in my imagined usecase means for me retrieving
necessary files from Artifactory - corr. Qbs file and e.g. some static
library - and provide them so that the project can resolve the
dependencies for the build graph.

And yes, I'll have a deeper look into the Qt module provider ...

Thanks!

/Kind regards,/

   Heiko