[Qbs] qbs 2.3 released

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at qt.io
Thu Apr 11 14:06:20 CEST 2024

On 4/9/24 10:37 AM, Leon Buckel wrote:
> Where can we find the changlog? It doesn’t seem to be in the usual location.

We forgot to create one; sorry about that. It would have looked
something like this:

   - Added an LSP language server that provides support
     for following symbols and completion in IDEs.
   - Module properties are now directly available
     within groups in modules (QBS-1770).
   - Added new module Exporter.cmake.
   - Deprecated the pkgconfig-based fallback module provider.
   - Adapted darwin support to Xcode 15.3.
   - If a project needs to be re-resolved, we now print the reason.
   - Added some tutorials.