[Qbs] Problems with Xml.DomDocument through a module provider

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:56:17 CEST 2024

This (again) seems like an infinite recursion https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/QBS/issues/QBS-1793 and has nothing to do with XML.

Do you have a property accessing itself (maybe indirectly) by any chance? Maybe in a Probe?

You can try applying https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qbs/qbs/+/568678 locally to debug the issue (should print the call stack of the prop that invokes recursion) but note this change was merged out due to a memory leak.

Ivan.