[Qbs] qbs 2.4 released

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 10:43:29 CEST 2024

Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience=(

This is because of https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qbs/qbs/+/560103, we now forbid using id in modules since it is not working properly anyway - it breaks some preconditions and causes assert in debug builds.

You should ether use simple «propName» in module context, or use «parent.propName» in Probes in modules to avoid collision with property names, or product.yourModule.propName in Rules.

I assume the error comes from your modules, if it comes from Qbs module, please report a bug (though I don’t see any builtin modules that use id now). Otherwise, you’d need to update your code.

Note that id in Probes and Depends items are fine.

Ivan