[Qbs] Problems with Xml.DomDocument through a module provider

Björn Schäpers qt-maillist at hazardy.de
Tue Jun 11 23:31:47 CEST 2024

Hi,

I've created a module that reads a xml file and exports some of the content
through properties, that works nice. I wanted to extend it, so that there is a
(predefined) choice of xml files, and one could depend on multiple of these. So
I thought a module provider would be the right choice. I have setup the
provider, but qbs crashes on the load() of the xml document, a console.info()
before is still printed, afterwards not anymore.

I've even changed the provider to just depend on the old module and then it also
crashes, while the module itself still works if a product depends on it directly.

How can I debug what's happening here?

Kind regards,
Björn.