[Qbs] Setting properties for all products

Björn Schäpers qt-maillist at hazardy.de
Tue May 28 23:33:14 CEST 2024

Hi,

I have a project with multiple sub projects and products and want to move it to
embedded platforms, and thus I want to set compiler flags like mpcu, which
should be the same for all products. I know I can do it through the QtCreator
kit or the command line, but I'd like that to be commited so that everyone uses
the same flags.

I didn't find a solution, other than defining a module (or product) which sets
the flags and every product has to depend on. Is there another way? Should there
be another way? Because adding it to every product is a bit tedious and error prone.

Kind regards,
Björn.