[Qbs] Setting properties for all products

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:12:12 CEST 2024

You can put the other_project_buildconfig module in your projects search paths - that way it will override subproject module.

Here QtC overrides Qbs buildconfig https://github.com/qt-creator/qt-creator/blob/master/qbs/modules/qbsbuildconfig/qbsbuildconfig.qbs

However, this requires some discipline from subprojects.