[Qt-creator] Ask for help

Thorbjørn Lindeijer thorbjorn.lindeijer at nokia.com
Mon May 4 15:11:50 CEST 2009

ext Zina Tayari wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using QTCreator, i want to insert a video in my project but when i
> added phonon in my .pro there is an error shows up saying that :
>
> Phonon: no such file or directory found
>
> So, what should i do please????

At the moment Phonon is not available when Qt is compiled with MinGW.
The Qt shipped with Qt SDK for Windows is compiled with MinGW, so Phonon
is not directly supported on this platform.

If you have Visual Studio, you can get Qt compiled with that compiler
(or compile it yourself, if you don't own a Qt license). Qt Creator also
supports the VS compiler.

See this page for further information:

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.5/phonon-overview.html

Regards,