[Qt-creator] GCC/MinGW and Windows 64bits

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Tue May 5 10:55:48 CEST 2009

Hello all,

Sorry if this as already been asked, but I couldn't find an answer...

On the download page, I see binaries for Linux/32bits and Linux/64bits,
but no choice for Windows... is it possible to create 64bits applications
using QtCreator on a 64bits Windows, e.g. Vista 64 or XP 64?

Side and partially off-topic question: can MinGW be used to compile 64bits
applications? either the "official" MinGW or the TDM MinGW.

Any hint appreciated.

Regards,

--
     /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
     \- Sescoi France http://www.sescoi.fr -/