[Qt-creator] Request: Compiling single subproject

palexander vel.accel at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:01:02 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM, palexander <vel.accel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 5, 2009, at 9:47 AM, ext Ladnar, Marc wrote:
>>
>> > Hello all,
>> >
>> > does anyone know how it is possible to just compile a subproject in
>> > QtCReator with its own .pro file? e.g. If have some plugins in a
>> > bigger project and I just want to compile the plugin, not the whole
>> > project.
>>
>> At the moment the only way is to load the pro file of the plugin as a
>> 'toplevel' project.
>
> Right click on the (sub-)project in "edit mode" and you can access the
> build actions.

Oops, I was wrong. Marc is right. I'd like to request attention be
given to subprojects and .pri files as well. Loading a project like
qt-creator itself, into  qt-creator is very limited as the original
poster has mentioned. I'd like to contribute plugins, as I'm sure
others would. It would be great to develop them in qt-creator. :) ...
Thanks.