[Qt-creator] Fwd: Resize probelm

André Pönitz andre.poenitz at nokia.com
Wed May 6 13:55:10 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 06 May 2009 12:51:07 ext Yuvaraj R wrote:
> Again i post same problem issue.....

Now that you mention it: Please do not.

The problem is not related to Qt Creator in any way.

I saw you tried different channels, too, without success.
That's sad, but might indicate that the description of
your problem is not sufficient to solve it. Possibly the code
you posted was not compilable, or the way the problem
was presented, or the problem was not reproducible.

I any case repeating the problem description will generally
not help, and using the wrong channels is even likely to
put off a few people.

Andre'