[Qt-creator] Qt Creator response too slow

Juha.Ruotsalainen at nokia.com Juha.Ruotsalainen at nokia.com
Thu May 7 12:50:41 CEST 2009

Trying to join the mail discussion that Eike and Boy Lenssen are having. I have the same symptoms as Boy. My setup is Vista Enterprise on a Thinkpad X60s and various Qt setups:
- Self-built 4.5.0 (with MS toolchain) and self-built Qt Creator snapshot from 6th May.
- Qt 2009.2

Interestingly, I noticed last night at home very snappy response times with the setup there:
- Thinkpad T41 running openSUSE 11.1
- Fresh install of Qt Creator 1.1
- The IDE responds as Qt Creator 1.0 (and earlier pre-releases).

--
jussi