[Qt-creator] Secure ftp

Ernst Huber swmail01 at systest.ch
Thu May 7 22:36:40 CEST 2009

MOHAMED MOUHIB schrieb:
> Thank you Ernst for the link.
>
> QSslSocket socket;
> socket.connectToHostEncrypted("host", 443);
>

> But is this sufficient to have a secure connection ?? Especialy when
> we talk about an exchange of files (XML files for example).
> I mean, in my case i wanna create a secure client/server connection in
> order to exchange XML files. So my question is about using a ftp
> client in addition to SSL security; is this possible??
> If it is possible in which way can use QSslSocket merged with Qftp?
>
> Thnk you very much for your help

Hi Mohamed

Unfortunately I'm not an expert in this topic, never wrote a Qt program
for this purpose. Just thought to give you a hint where to find related
infos. "Googling" the Internet yields many results from where to start,
for example

http://www.sslftp.com/

I wish you good luck with the project!
Ernst