[Qt-creator] Start binary without going through build process again

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at durham.ac.uk
Fri May 8 11:28:14 CEST 2009

Hi Eike and Markus,

Eike Ziller, Friday 08 May 2009:
> As of yesterday the nightly snapshots give you the option to not build
> before run (settings, "project explorer" category).

Cool, that already resolves one suggestion that I put into the task
tracker very recently!

Something probably closely related is the wish for being able to "make"
only in the directory of the currently active document, which would be
possible if one had dynamic variables available in the build directory
field:

http://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?method=entry&id=252810

So in case this gets implemented as well, all options necessary to
efficiently compile Makefile-based projects should be in place.

Cheers,
Frank