[Qt-creator] Save before build.

Kuiper, Luuk kuiper at hitt.nl
Mon May 11 10:20:36 CEST 2009

Hi,

I took this mornig the last snapshot fromt git and build in on Suse
Linux 11.1.

I 'checked' the checkbox: "Save all files before Build" in Options ->
Projectexpolorer -> Build and Run Settings.

But my edited files are not saved when I start buildling or rebuilding.

Am I missing something?

Luuk Kuiper
Software Engineer

HITT Traffic (HITT Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.; CoC:
08060878)
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45, NL-7333 NR, APELDOORN
P.O. Box 717, NL-7300 AS, APELDOORN
Telephone      +31-55-543 25 26
Fax                 +31-55-543 25 53
E-mail              kuiper at hitt.nl
Web                www.hitt-traffic.nl <http://www.hitt-traffic.nl/>

This e-mail is confidential; containing proprietary information of HITT.
It is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
This information is subject of a disclaimer as published on www.HITT.nl
<http://www.hitt.nl/> .