[Qt-creator] Remote compile / build support

Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72) Markus.Liebe at de.bosch.com
Thu May 14 10:46:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

> you will able to do this using fedora mingw,

Thank you for your aswer.
A quick read shows me that fedora mingw can produce windows executables on a linux machine.
That is not my goal.

I want to edit on either a windows or linux machine (client) using QtCreator.
But I want to put the build process via the network onto a central linux host, which then produces a linux executable of our code.
The output of the build process should be visible in qtcreator on the client.
So always when I click on "build" I want to trigger the build process of our sources on the build host.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Markus Liebe

Robert Bosch GmbH
Automotive Electronics, RtP2/TEF72
Postfach 13 42
72703 Reutlingen
GERMANY
www.bosch.com

Tel. 07121 35-35246
markus.liebe at de.bosch.com

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Hermann Scholl; Geschäftsführung: Franz Fehrenbach, Siegfried Dais;
Bernd Bohr, Rudolf Colm, Volkmar Denner, Gerhard Kümmel, Wolfgang Malchow, Peter Marks,
Peter Tyroller; Uwe Raschke