[Qt-creator] Problem with Qt Creator 1.1.0

Biao Huang jorneyr at googlemail.com
Sun May 17 12:57:33 CEST 2009

In Mac, When I use Qt Creator 1.0.0 to build the Qt Project, the generated
intermediate files are separately located in correspond folders, e.g.
"debug", "qtc-gdbmacros", "release" etc, this is very brief. But now I use
Qt Creator 1.1.0, the generated intermediate files are all placed in the
project's root directory, not separated. How can Qt Creator 1.1.0 generate
the intermediate files like Qt Creator 1.0.0 ?