[Qt-creator] getting sources of qt-creator

Lorenzo Bettini bettini at dsi.unifi.it
Mon May 18 14:32:54 CEST 2009

Roberto Raggi wrote:
> Hi Lorenzo,
>
> On 18.05.2009, at 12:02, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
>> I'm trying these command lines, but I always get errors:
>
> The official Qt Creator source code repository is git://gitorious.org/
> qt-creator/qt-creator.git

thanks, this works!

so probably, the information at this page:
http://labs.trolltech.com/gitweb should be fixed?

It says

"To clone one of these trees, install git, and run:

git clone git://labs.trolltech.com/ + project path.

For convenience, the clone URL is available as the "git" link below, or
on the status page of any repository."

moreover, also the "git link" below seems to be missing?

cheers
	Lorenzo

P.S. Roberto, I knew I'd found you here ;-)

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net