[Qt-creator] #ifdef Linux - code coloring

Eike Ziller eike.ziller at nokia.com
Mon May 18 19:20:53 CEST 2009

On May 18, 2009, at 1:11 PM, ext Liebe Markus (RtP2/TEF72) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your answers.
>
>> Have you considered using
>> #ifdef Q_OS_LINUX
>> // code
>> #endif
>>
>> and
>>
>> #ifdef Q_OS_WIN
>> // code
>> #endif
>
> I tried this. On Linux Q_OS_LINUX works.
> On Windows Q_OS_WIN32 / Q_OS_WIN does not work. See attached
> screenshot.
>
> My System is (according to system properties (winkey+pause))
> Microsoft Windows XP Professional
> Version 2002
> Service Pack 2
>
> I am using QtSDK 2009.02

Hm, I can reproduce that when setting a Qt from the mingw 4.5.1
packages.
You can work around the problem by making sure that your MinGW\bin
path is in your PATH variable.
Everywhere in QtCreator we add the correct mingw path to commands that
are called from creator, except when determining the toolchains
defines and include paths...
Thank you a lot!

++ Eike

--