[Qt-creator] Crash on wake up from stand-by mode on Windows XP

Robert de Vries robert.h.de.vries at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:51:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

Whenever I resume from stand-by mode on Windows XP, Qt Creator 1.1.0
crashes on me (I think the same happened with 1.0.0).
I have one project open with files that are on a network share.
When I have the same project open on a local disk I do not observe the
crash.
I guess it might have something to do with restoring network
connectivity and accessing files from QtCreator before it is restored.

    Robert