[Qt-creator] project tree, show subdirectories

Mildred Ki'Lya ml.mildred593 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:41:38 CEST 2009

On 05/18/2009 11:40 AM, Thorbjørn Lindeijer wrote:
> ext Porfirio wrote:
>
>> Thats what i am using!
>> Allot better than my subdirs aproach i used before.
>>
>> can someone tell-me why all projects have a qconfig sub project?
>>

> This might be a problem with the .pro file parser. Which version of Qt
> Creator are you using and what platform are you on?
>
> I've seen this at home at some point, but I can't remember which OS and
> I think the problem disappeared at some point.
>
> Regards,
> Bjørn

I also have seen this problem. We have three workstations, one with
QtCreator 1.1 which doesn't show the qconfig, and the others showing the
qconfig projects. QtCreator 1.0 is installed. The project files are the
same (except perhaps the .pro.user files but we remove them regularly).

--
Mildred Ki'Lya
╭───────── mildred593@online.fr ──────────