[Qt-creator] Run/Debug working directory

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri May 22 08:53:03 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am using CMake as the build system for a project with several
targets, and QtCreator from git.

If I go to "Projects" -> "Run settings" and create a new run
configuration for a custom executable, I can specify the working
directory where an executable will be run when clicking "Build" ->
"Run" or "Debug" -> "Start Debugging".

For the targets specified in the CMakeLists.txt file, though, I can
only specify the parameters, not the working directory (it defaults to
the build directory, which is not what I want). Is it possible to set
the working directory without having to create a new run configuration
for a custom executable?

Thank you.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles