[Qt-creator] Cannot debug GUI apps on Windows XP (wxvault.dll woes)

Friedemann Kleint Friedemann.Kleint at nokia.com
Tue May 26 13:06:40 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

> Thanks for taking the time to look at this.  Sadly, I am not running
> the Windows firewall but I do have a Dell laptop.  Is there anything
> else I can try before I switch to the Visual Studio plug-in?

Not really unfortunately.. you could analyze (depends.exe) why this dependency
to vxvault.dll exists, but it might not lead anywhere.

For 1.2, we plan to support the Windows Console Debugger as well, you could
try that using a version of Qt Creator built from the  current sources.

Regards,
Friedemann
--
Friedemann Kleint