[Qt-creator] [Dev] Call for testing Qt Creator 2.4, RC next week

Robert Löhning robert.loehning at nokia.com
Thu Nov 10 19:20:12 CET 2011

Am 09.11.2011 18:32, schrieb ext Luc Vlaming:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using 2.3 for quite some time now, but 2.4 keeps refusing to
> work for me. As soon as i open my project (generated by cmake) the whole
> program segfaults. I'm in the process of finding the bug, (or at least
> creating a usefull stacktrace) since till now i've only come to get a
> stack trace with only qt stuff in it and no qtcreator "references" (in
> the little time i had @ my work to have a look at this)
>
> i can send that stack trace, but didn't yet spend the time to create an
> account and file a bug report.
>
> i'll try to get a bugreport in this week though, and maybe even suggest
> a fix... ;)

Hi Luc,

the bugreport would be a great help already. If you can also provide a
fix, even better!

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Löhning
QA Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori

Pre-register now for Qt Developer Days 2011
October 24 – 26, Munich
November 29 – December 1, San Francisco
Learn more and Pre-register at http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2011