[Qt-creator] [Dev] Qt Creator 2.4.0 rc is out, 2.4 branch freezing

Yves Bailly yves.bailly at sescoi.fr
Thu Nov 17 09:17:05 CET 2011

Hello all,

Le 16/11/2011 15:54, eike.ziller at nokia.com a écrit :
> The hex-number of the day is:
> 34033aea88a209d3ad9435b8e4f3d97f55d3f21c
> (aka v2.4.0-rc, see announce mail)
>
> Therefore the 2.4 branch is freezing now,
> see http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_Creator_Submit_Policies
>
> I'd like to repeat my call for testing - even though we still have no public snapshots :-( we have the RC packages now, and still have the chance to fix serious things during the following week.

Just did a quick build & test and it seems C++11 keywords (nullptr, constexpr...) are still
not handled at all. Is this planned for a future release, 2.4.{x>0} or 2.5 or whatever?

Thanks all anyway for this great IDE.

Regards,

--
      /- Yves Bailly - Software developper  -\
      \- Sescoi R&D  - http://www.sescoi.fr -/