[Qt-creator] QtCreator-Doxygen plugin

Kevin Tanguy kofee at kofee.org
Fri Nov 18 06:03:19 CET 2011

 On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 13:11:06 +0200, chaser.andrey at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi all! As we know, the Doxygen is very popular tool for generating
> documentation and is the standart de-facto in many companies and
> opensource projects. So, I think, it would be nice have integration
> with
> QtCreator and Doxygen. I found free plugin
> http://dev.kofee.org/projects/qtcreator-doxygen/ [1] with license
> LGPL
> 2.1.
>
> Is it possible include this plugin or similar in main project?

 I guess that's my duty to push this forward but I really don't have the
 time to go through the process any time in the foreseeable future. The
 code of the plug-in, while working, is itself an undocumented (ironic)
 mess, I should know, I wrote it this way. So it has to be cleaned up
 before meeting the quality standards required for an integration and
 enhanced as well which, again, requires time and efforts.
 Though, that would be handy, for sure, not to have to build binaries
 for three OS every time a new version shows up ;)
 If there is a real demand for such a work, I guess I will have to take
 the time to do it but some help would be welcome to make it happen in a
 timely manner...

 Regards,

 Kevin Tanguy

 Links: