[Qt-creator] wizards

tobias.hunger at nokia.com tobias.hunger at nokia.com
Fri Nov 25 12:37:39 CET 2011

> I'm using a wizard in qt-creator for a plugin and I have the problem
> where on Linux I have other buttons available then on Windows 7. In
> Linux I have back-finished-cancel buttons on the last page but in
> Windows I only have Finished and Cancel buttons. So I can't return to
> the previous page on windows. I'm using the master code branch. What
> could be the problem?

Stupid question: Did you check the top left area of the dialog? Windows tends
to hide the back button there. It took me a while to spot it, being a Linux user
myself;-)

Best Regards,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer
Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori