[Qt-creator] Building with virtual frame buffer

Atlant Schmidt aschmidt at dekaresearch.com
Tue Apr 3 12:48:30 CEST 2012

Eike:

> In general I wouldn't trust the 'confclean' target that Qt generates,
> it doesn't quite remove everything also for applications built with
> Qt/qmake. ...

  Is there a bug filed against this? That sounds like one of those
  "broken windows" things that lets the neighborhood degrade.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

                                 Atlant

This e-mail and the information, including any attachments, it contains are intended to be a confidential communication only to the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy the original message.

Thank you.