[Qt-creator] Strange behavior of Utils::FileSystemWatcher

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Thu Apr 5 12:03:11 CEST 2012

Actually Qt Creator also creates a new file when saving (see Utils::SaveFile)

--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193