[Qt-creator] Strange behavior of Utils::FileSystemWatcher

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Thu Apr 5 12:36:59 CEST 2012

05.04.2012, 14:04, "Daniel Teske" <daniel.teske at nokia.com>:
> That can't be, if you don't readd the file after a fileChanged() signal, you
> won't get a second signal out of QFSW either.

Huh? I've replaced Utils::FileSystemWatcher with QSFW and everything gets
working, no other changes in code were done.

Right now I've replaced QSFW back to Utils::FileSystemWatcher, replaced
removePath(file) with removeFile(file), addPath(file) with
addFile(file, Utils::FileSystemWatcher::WatchAllChanges), and now it's broken
again.

--
Regards,
Konstantin