[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 2.4.1 Designer plugin

Hugo Drumond Jacob hugo at jacob.eng.br
Tue Apr 3 18:18:26 CEST 2012

Hello All!

I developed some widgets to use on my project, and, for productivity
reasons I created a Qt Creator plugin to add my custom widgets to widgets
palette of Qt Creator Designer. But, recently, I ported my widgets to Qt
4.8.0 and now I'm using Qt Creator 2.4.1, but, my plugin don't work any
more. Qt Creator claims about inheriting of iPlugin.

Some references like
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-extending/first-plugin.html works fine,
but, I don't need to add a menu to Qt Creator, and, a merge of this
implementation and my plugin don't work!

So, anyone can help me with Qt Creator 2.4.1 Designer plugin?

Regards,

Hugo Drumond Jacob
Eng. de Controle e Automação - CREA-MG 143908/LP
Mestrando em Modelagem Matemática e Computacional - CEFET/MG
hugo at jacob.eng.br | hugodj at gmail.com
+55(31)85244245